If you have any queries or require further information regarding our press releases please contact 029 2085 9667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student satisfaction in Wales in 2018
- Date: 27 July 2018
- Overall undergraduate student satisfaction at universities and colleges in Wales remains high, with 85% of students saying they are satisfied with their course, an improvement on last year’s outcome and slightly ahead of the UK as a whole.
- Project puts Wales at the forefront of using student data to provide support
- Date: 11 July 2018
- HEFCW is to part-fund two years of a new three-year project to help universities and colleges to analyse student data to help improve support, so that students experience better learning outcomes.
- £10 million work experience programme extended for three years
- Date: 02 July 2018
- A three-year programme designed to provide tailored work experience for fulltime students under the age of 25 has been extended.
- Report sheds light on impact of £1 million investment in teaching technologies
- Date: 27 June 2018
- A new report has found that HEFCW’s ten-year plan to improve the use of teaching technologies in universities has had a positive impact on the higher education sector.
- New report shows significant impact of higher education providers on communities
- Date: 13 June 2018
- A new report published today will show the impact of higher education providers on local, national and international communities.
- Funding for higher education in 2018/19
- Date: 30 May 2018
- The body that funds and regulates higher education in Wales will allocate £138.2 million of public funding to universities and other higher education (HE) providers in the forthcoming academic year.