- HEFCW Specific Designation Consultation Seminar
- Date: Tuesday 22 May 2018 (10:30-13:00)
- Venue: HEFCW Office, Tŷ Afon, Bedwas Road, Bedwas, Caerphilly, CF83 8WT
- Audience: • Higher education providers with specifically designated courses • Higher education providers wishing to apply for courses to be specifically designated for the support of students ordinarily domiciled in Wales • Student representatives • Other interested parties
- Purpose: This consultation event is to inform the development of HEFCW guidance to providers seeking designation of specific courses for purposes of student support for students domiciled in Wales. The outcomes of the consultation will inform the final version of the guidance.
- Registration: Please confirm attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18 May 2018, including your name, organisation, job title and any dietary and/or accessibility requirements.
Providers are restricted to one representative.
- HEFCW Annual Public Meeting for 2017-18
- Date: Thursday 25 January 2018
at Bangor University
12:30 to 13:30 (tea and coffee from 12:00)
The meeting will include a Q&A session with our Chair and Chief Executive.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or phone 029 2085 9665. Please let us know about any specific requirements you might have.
Location: Cledwyn Room 3, Main Arts Building, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2DG