Our Corporate Strategy 2017-2020 included an objective to ‘develop measures by which to monitor the performance of higher education (HE) providers and monitor delivery’.
- monitoring higher education sector performance against priority areas, including annual reports to our Council
- monitoring individual institutional performance against priority areas, including informing institutional risk assessments
- publishing measures, some annually, at both institutional and sector level
- informing institutional fee and access planning
- developing policy
- National measures 2018/19 – institutional level
- National measures 2018/19 – sector level
- National measures 2018/19 – summary
- National measures 2017/18 – institutional level
- National measures 2017/18 – sector level
- National measures 2017/18 – summary
National measures monitor data from the year 2016/17 onwards. A description of the data sources used and the methods of extraction are outlined in Annex J of our latest data requirements circular.
These measures supersede the targets which were outlined in our Corporate Strategy 2013-2017 which monitored data for the years 2011/12 to 2017/18.