Closed vacancy: Assistant Analyst
We are recruiting for an Assistant Analyst to assist in the collection and analysis of data so that we can fulfil our statutory funding obligations. Applicants must be participating in a mathematical or other highly numerate degree programme and have successfully completed the first two years. Other skills and qualities required can be found in the job description below.
- Salary range: £19,602 – £22,845 per year. (Appointments expected at the lower point of the band)
- Location: Bedwas, Caerphilly
- Closing date: 15 March 2021
- Interview date: 8 April 2021
- Number of posts: 1
- Vacancy Reference No: HE0187/689
- Other relevant information: Placement for students on a sandwich year out in the 2021/22 academic year. Fixed term for 12 months. Full time (37 hours per week). Flexible working and 30 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays).
- Job description
How to apply
To apply for a vacancy at HEFCW you can either:
- contact the HR Department on the details below to request an application pack, or
- download an application form, guidance on completing your application form and an information booklet
- Application form (English)
- Guidance on completing your application form
- Terms and conditions of employment summary
- HEFCW values and behaviours
- Recruitment and selection procedures
Please return your completed application from by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the vacancy reference number on all correspondence and application forms. All application forms received by email will be acknowledged.
We welcome applications and correspondence in both Welsh and English.
029 2085 9645
HR Department, HEFCW,
Tŷ Afon, Bedwas Road,
The information on our website is available in accessible formats on request.