Careers and development
HEFCW aims to be an organisation of individuals who:
- work well individually and in groups, to high standards
- like challenges and to challenge others
- take ownership of their specific responsibilities and for HEFCW as a whole
- work in an informal, open and sharing way
- learn from and support one another and welcome diversity
We place importance in our core values. We’re dedicated to acting with integrity, by being consistent, truthful, honest and frank in our communication. We are committed to valuing and supporting each other in our work and strongly believe in partnership working.
We strive to be forward-thinking, always looking for new opportunities, and planning and assessing risks effectively. And we’re a professional organisation, always on the lookout to improve our ways of working.
We understand the importance of having highly-skilled, well-trained professionals in our organisation. We are committed to the Investors in People standard and to ensuring that our employees receive the best support.
We’ll involve you in your performance assessment, setting your objectives and identifying training or coaching that will help you carry out your role more effectively.
We anticipate you’ll get a great sense of achievement from your role.