Consultations archive 2009
- Evaluation and Review of Welsh Higher Education Institutions’ Disability Equality Schemes (summary document)
- Following our evaluation and review of Welsh higher education institutions’ Disability Equality Schemes, we’d like your views on how best to take this work forward by responding to the questions in the document above.
- Please email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are disabled or have experience working with disabled people in the higher education sector, and would like to be more actively involved in HEFCW’s policy making process – from providing feedback to contributing to equality impact assessments – please contact us at email@example.com to be added to our stakeholder database.
- Response by: 08 January 2010
- Related Documents:
- W09/35HE: Third Mission Funding Arrangements 2010/11 to 2012/12: Consultation
- This circular sets out for consultation options for the continuing support of the sector’s third mission activities for the academic years 20010/11 to 2012/13. It also gives notice of a workshop to be held on 4 December 2009, the outcomes of which will also feed into the consultation process.
- Date: 30 October 2009
- Response by: 11 January 2010
- W09/30HE: Research Excellence Framework:Second Consultation
- This Circular announces the publication of proposals for the Research Excellence Framework (REF) – the new arrangements for the assessment of research in UK higher education institutions that will replace the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE).
- Date: 23 September 2009
- Response by: 16 December 2009
- Secondary Documents: