Press releases 2017
- Student satisfaction in Wales in 2017
- Date: 09 August 2017
- Overall student satisfaction at universities and colleges in Wales remains high with 84% of students saying they are satisfied with their course, equalling the performance for the rest of the UK.
- Universities and colleges offer £29 million in student support
- Date: 07 August 2017
- Universities and colleges confirm plans to invest in life-changing opportunities for students studying in Wales. The Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW) has approved plans that commit to providing more than £29 million for student bursaries, scholarships and hardship funding in the 2018/19 academic year, through fee and access plans.
- Funding for higher education in 2017/18
- Date: 09 June 2017
- The body which funds and regulates higher education in Wales will allocate £99.3 million of public funding to universities and other higher education providers in the next academic year.
- University–business partnerships power Welsh economy
- Date: 30 March 2017
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians and top Welsh academics celebrated the launch this week of a new collection of case studies highlighting the value to the Welsh economy of research and development activity in our universities.