- Quality Assessment Framework consultation event
- Date: 17 May 2016 (11:30-15:30)
HEFCW’s offices, Linden Court, the Orchards, Ilex Close, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5DZ
Who should come: Pro Vice Chancellors, quality managers, quality professionals, student representative organisations.
Please contact Sheridan Nott to reserve your place.
You will find the consultation here.
- HEFCW’s 2017/18 Fee and Access Plan guidance - consultation event
- Date: Monday 22 February 2016 (10:30-16:00)
- • senior managers
- • staff responsible for planning, widening access, finance and quality
- • clerks to governing bodies, and
- • student representatives.
Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre
Audience: Members of staff and representatives from current and prospective regulated institutions, including:
The event will provide more information about the consultation, give delegates a chance to discuss any issues and give us early feedback about the guidance.
- Launch of HEFCW’s Widening Access to Higher Education Evaluation Guidance
- Date: Thursday 4 February 2016 (15:30-17:00)
at Cardiff University (Council Chamber, Main Building)
The Widening Access to Higher Education Evaluation guidance was developed by WISERD as part of research jointly funded by HEFCW and the ESRC.
The findings and recommendations of the report, Access to HE in Wales, will also be discussed at the launch, and is available on our website.
Welcome by Colin Riordan, Vice Chancellor, Cardiff University
Huw Lewis, Minister for Education and Skills will launch the WA Guidance
Other presenters will include:
- • Gareth Rees and Chris Taylor, Wales Institute of Social and Economic Research, Data and Methods (WISERD)
- • David Blaney, Chief Executive, Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW)
RSVP by Friday 29 January 2016 to Rachel O'Gorman, 029 2068 2227.
- HEFCW Annual Public Meeting for 2015-16
- Date: Thursday 21 January 2016
at the Open University in Wales, Cardiff
09:30 to 10:30 (tea and coffee from 9:00)
We will be launching Higher Education for the Nation 2 and discussing recent developments affecting higher education (HE) in Wales, including HEFCW’s enhanced role as HE regulator. The meeting will include a Q&A session with our Chair and Chief Executive.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or phone 029 2068 2225. Please let us know about any specific requirements you might have.
Location: The Open University in Wales, 18 Custom House Street, Cardiff, CF10 1AP